Atomic Ned

music. pop culture. sports. babies.

10.30.2002

Hmmm...
So, as you can tell, I'm new at this. I can't figure out how to delete the posting for "Trick or Treat (Year 1)" that doesn't have photos. Sorry. And, I somehow managed to delete two posts so, here is a quick recap:

Page Hamilton, ex-leader of Helmet, has a new band called Gandhi. I've heard some demos that Hamilton recorded a year or two ago. I don't know if these songs are being used with Gandhi but they all sounded pretty good. Hamilton worked with Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails while NIN was recording their last CD and that influence is pretty apparent on a few of the demo tracks.

The Music has been tapped as opener for the forthcoming The Vines tour. Having heard The Music's debut CD, I can say most definitely that the singer sounds a LOT like Phil Lewis of the glam metal band L.A. Guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home